The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education formally known as JKSBSE or JK SBOSE) is the official board of school education in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It is based in Jammu & Srinagar and is an autonomous education body under the administration of the state government of J&K. The board gives affiliation to more than 10K schools across the state and employs more than 22K teachers.
The board is engaged to determine the courses of direction and make syllabi for them, and to choose reading material for the elementary, and secondary schools and for the higher secondary (school degree) school examinations; to lead open examinations and publish the results at the secondary school and higher secondary levels; to concede diplomas or certficates/endorsements to individuals who have passed its examinations; to perceive instructive foundations at the auxiliary school and higher optional levels, and direct reviews of perceived establishments, guaranteeing that required encourages, hardware, and staff are set up, that exclusive the affirmed books and courses are instructed, and that the measures are as per the significant directions; to expel acknowledgment from schools that don’t meet the correct conditions; to administer and control the perceived organizations; and exercise different forces given to it by law.
JKBose 12th Class Environmental Science 2017 Paper Jammu
Best Online Xanax Site Environment Science ( Set B)
http://mdjrdn.com/category/recreative/feed/ http://jjenv.com/underground-oil-tank-removal/reviews-oil-spill/ Long Answer Type Questions
What is the Malthusian theory of population growth and what are its limitations?
Q2. What is a significance of rapid appraisal process and explain the various objectives of this process.
What do we mean by ecosystem stability and discuss the role played by system resilience in maintains ecosystem stability.
Q3. Write a note on potentials and limitations of the bio-technology
Renewable source of energy is being substituted for non-renewable source of energy. Why? Discuss in detail.
Q4. How is development leading to pollution problems and what should we do to avoid it? Discuss.
What are the major methods of controlling air pollution? Discuss any two methods in detail.
http://sipgroup.org/client-support/ Short Answer Type Questions
- Discuss Hydrological cycle in the environment.
- Discuss briefly the fundamental duties under the Indian Constitution.
- Discuss the basic objective of GATT.
- What do we mean by Low-tech and Hi-tech technology? Explain and differentiate.
- Explain the various elements of social impact assessment.
- What are the conflicts surrounding forest areas?
- Why is their urgency to control air pollution? Explain.
- What are the interrelated effects between economic growth and the environment? Explain.
- What are the main differences in polar orbiting and geostationary satellites?
- What do CFC molecules dissociate?
- What is genetic erosion?
- Which models describe cause effect relationship as mathematical function?
- What are the characteristics of ECOSAN latrines?
- What can result in Blue-baby syndrome?
- What are major achievements the Earth Summit 1991?
- What does IPR stand for?
Disclaimer: Here are some common search results regarding the Jkbose Sample Papers. Students often search for jkbose previous year papers and jkbose model papers. Online Guess Paper is a website which provides jkbose guess paper plus other academic solutions too. If you’re looking for the question papers jkbose jammu division or question papers jkbose jammu division then you’ve landed on the right webpage. For instance, Model Papers of sie Kashmir and other districts are also available.